(3-5 YEARS EXPERIENCE)
Odgis + Co. is a award-winning woman-owned design firm based in New York City. For over 30 years we have worked with some of the world’s most prestigious corporations and foundations reinventing ways to define and express their brands. We are a collaborative team, and work together to execute projects from initial brainstorms with the client through final production and implementation. We build our client’s brands by creating identities, strategies, collateral systems and by providing our clients with total creative expertise across multiple platforms. We’re seeking a Mid-Level Designer with 3–5 years of experience. You would be responsible for executing design projects from concept through final production and implementation.
OUR NEW TEAM MEMBER WOULD NEED TO:
- Be able to take responsiblity for executing design projects from concept through final production and implementation. Production skills for both print and online are necessary.
- Be a great communicator, able to express your ideas and be a problem solver
- Be able to work across a variety of platforms
- Work as a team with fellow designers, clients, and vendors
- Have clean modern design principles with refined typography skills
- Have experience with digital and interactive projects
- Be detail oriented in all aspects of a job
- Be passionate about design and current trends
- Have a good command of writing and grammar